The program can be run in 2 modes:
• Convert a single/multiple style files
• Convert all style files in a folder
NOTE: During the years the Mega Voices have got more complex, and the number has increased dramatically.
This means that the conversion of Mega Voices in some cases is rather problematic; and hence an individual revoicing of the style might be required.
After conversion the style might need some tweaking:
• To revoice the style: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or my Style Revoicer software.
• To edit the OTS data: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or my OTS Editor software.
• To edit the MIDI data: Use the Style Creator at your keyboard or your sequencer program.
• To edit the CASM data: Use my CASM Editor software.
Support for Tyros 5.
File menu now supports multiselection of files.
File Open Dialog will show style files only.
Error in the installation package corrected.
Increased program speed.
View menu added. Defines and saves User Interface size setting.
Added shortcuts to most used file operations.
Updated the look of the User Interface.
New File Dialogs for selecting folders in Folder Mode.
Support for Tyros 4 Mega voices.
Internal code revision.
Added multilingual Online Help. Accessible from within the program, and from this page.
If you upgrade you MUST run Java Runtime Environment (JRE) version 1.6 or better at your computer. More information about getting and installing JRE at the Download Page.
Keep MSB/LSB in drum channels when GM voices are selected.
Change style to use GM voices only.
Support for Tyros 2 features.
Code revised. In some circumstances the conversion was faulty.
The Directory List window was "hanging" if a subfolder at a non-available drive (e.g. a floppy disc) was selected.
"Max. resolution 480"-feature added to make style usable at older keyboards with a low max. resolution (e.g. PSR 7000).
"Use old CASM Format"-feature added to avoid incompatibility in the keyboard Mixer.