Select style file(s) to convert:
- Select menu File | Open File(s) to open a single/multiple file.
- Select menu File | Open Folder, which will open a File Dialog showing Folders only. In this File Dialog select a style SOURCE folder. When closing this File Dialog another similar File Dialog will show. Now select a SAVE folder for the converted style files.
After selecting a style file or folders set conversion options:
- delete OTS section (if present)
- convert Mega Voices (if present)
- save style file(s) with a .sty extension. Otherwise the original extension is used
- use old CASM format. The mixer will not work at some models if saved in newest sub format
- set the file resolution to 480 ticks per quarter note
- change voices to GM voices.
Click button "Convert" to start the conversion process. Please wait...
If a style file has errors the conversion of this style file will be aborted.
Saving converted style files:
- "Single File" mode: A File Save Dialog is shown. Save the converted style file in a folder and a file name of your choice.
- "Folder" mode: The converted style files will be named "_" + original name + extension (defined above); e.g. "_SlowWaltz.sty" and automatically saved in the selected save folder.
Select menu File | Exit to end the program.