• Connect the keyboard and the computer.
• Click button 'MIDI Setup'.
• Set the keyboard as MIDI playback device.
• Select a style which holds these style parts.
To shift to Intro 4:
• Click button 'Intro 4' or click the computer 'Enter' key or the computer '+' key.
To shift to Ending 4:
• Click button 'Ending 4' or click the computer 'Space' key or the computer '-' key.
A foot switch to control this program can optionally be connected to the computer.
• Connect the Foot Switch to a computer USB port.
• Run the Setup program from the enclosed CD. There is one file only at the CD.
• For each of the 3 foot switches, setup the key press event to simulate the keys mentioned above.
• Click the OK button.
The computer will store these settings, meaning that the foot switch can be disconnected and reconnected without losing the settings.