This program can be operated in four modes:
1. One Image File → One PDF File (default)
2. More Image Files → One PDF File
3. All Image Files in a Folder → Separate PDF Files
4. All Image Files in a Folder → One PDF File
In mode 2 the files are added one by one. In mode 2 and 4 the files can be reorderd before conversion.
Supported image file formats are:
• bmp: Windows or OS/2 Bitmap
• gif: CompuServe Graphisc Interchange
• jpg / jpeg: JPEG - JFIF Compliant
• png: Portable Network Graphics
• tif / tiff: Tagged Image File Format
• wmf: Windows Meta File
The program will resize the images to fill the available page area (= Page size - margins) while maintaining the width/height ratio.
A4 (210 x 297 mm) and Letter (8.5" x 11") formats - in Portrait or Landscape mode - are supported.
• Images scanned from books and sheet music often have a margin. For these cases set the margins to 0.
• Photos have no margin. In these cases set the margins to e.g. 15 mm.
• If the PDF document is for printing set the margins to minimum the printer's margins.
Error handling when trying to convert files in an empty folder.
Compatibility with more .Net Frameworks.
Internal code revision.
Landscape mode added
View menu added. Defines and saves User Interface size setting.
Added shortcuts to most used file operations.