A Yamaha keyboard style file can by design requirements only have one Time Signature for the entire file.
However, this program can create fill in's and break's at a length of a half bar, e.g. a 2/4 break in a 4/4 style file.
These modifications can be set individually for the 4 Fill In's (A, B, C and D) and the Break (BA).
When selecting a half bar fill or break the user can select the first or the last half part of the source file.
The program converts the fill in's in a normal style file to half bar fill in's.
Each of the fill's can be set indivudially in three modes:
• Normal: The fill remains as in the source style file.
• First half: The fill will be converted to a half bar fill using the first half of the source style file.
• Last half: The fill will be converted to a half bar fill using the last half of the source style file.
• Open a style file - Menu File | Open Style
• In the User Interface Select the conversion mode for style parts
• Save the style file - Menu File | Save Style
Be careful not to overwrite existing style files.
Normal style file fill's and break's will not always be musically satisfactory when cutted in halves.
Therefore the best results are obtained, if the source fill's and break's are created for use with this program.
If we want to make a 2/4 fill in a 4/4 style then create the fill like this:
Now run the program, selecting "First half". (The fill notes are in the first half of the fill bar)
The fill will now sound like this:
• Open Style: Select and open a Style File for editing
• Save Style: Save the edited style file
• Select size of User Interface. Your setting is saved.
• Online Help, Help Content, Help Search, Check for new Version, Registration and About.
Settings in the User Interface
Each of the Fill In's can be set in 3 modes
• Normal: 1 bar (the normal fill)
• First half: ½ bar using the first half bar of the source style
• Last half: ½ bar using the last half bar of the source style
Style Half Bar Fill Creator ©2005-2011 Jørgen Sørensen. All Rights Reserved.
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this program.
Copyright laws apply to this program, and the copyright holder retains all rights. The program must NOT be altered or decompiled nor included as part of another system or program without permission from the holder of copyright. Uploading to web sites or file servers or inclusion at cd's, copying to other persons etc. is strictly prohibited.
Users of Style Half Bar Fill Creator must accept this disclaimer of warranty: Style Half Bar Fill Creator and its related documentation is supplied as is. The author disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and fitness for any purpose. The author assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use or inability to use Style Half Bar Fill Creator.