You can mail me from this page.
If you have questions please notice:
As the number of questions has been exceeding and as my spare time is quite limited, I am only able to answer questions about my site; my software; my styles; and my articles.
Notice: I am in no way connected with Yamaha Corporation, its affiliates, or subsidiaries; meaning I have no information about service questions; new models; local dealers; spare parts; repair procedures; contact information etc.
I have no knowledge of other Yamaha product lines than Tyros, PSR, CVP, DGX, and YPG. Furthermore I have no knowledge or experience with other makes. Please direct questions about these products somewhere else.
If you are looking for styles or MIDI files: Click Styles or MIDI Files respectively.
- I do not have the time to find and mail styles or MIDI files by requests.
Please direct questions about MIDI; keyboard operation/malfunction; sequencing; sequencer software; CD creation etc. to one of the Forums.
- I have no special knowledge to respond to these questions.
When asking about technical problems using my software programs, please go to Technical problems - .Net programs or Technical problems - Java programs in the first place.
If this does not help you in solving the problem, then mail me (in English, German or Danish, please) with information about:
- The name of the software program. (It might be difficult to guess which, if you don't tell me!)
- Does the software program install ? (If not: Any error message? What does it say?)
- Does the software program open ? (If not: Any error message? What does it say?)
Assuming the software program installs and opens:
- Software program version. (Look in the software program Help menu -> About)
- Which steps you have done. (E.g. load file, click button "Convert", etc.)
- What happens when program fails. (E.g. any error message; program freezes)
Please attach "offending" files, if any.
Thanks for your understanding!
To mail me:
Use your mail client:
(Requires an installed and configured mail client; e.g. Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, Eudora, Pegasus)
Use your web mail: Mail to
Use this form: